Service Tax @ of 2.575 % is applicable on the gross ticket value of the Deccan Odyssey tours. This tax is also applicable on day programme at Mumbai & Goa.
If the client undertakes the day sightseeing programme at Goa & Mumbai, an extra $ 138 USD per person plus applicable service tax will be charged. This charge includes car, guide, entrance fees, and lunch deluxe restaurant.
Tariff is inclusive of travel/catering/conducted sight-seeing/ entrance fee at Monuments/Parks/Palaces/Cultural Programmes/ Boat Ride. The guest has to pay for video cameras, liquor, laundry and other items of personal nature.
Note: 10% Surcharge shall be levied on departure during Christmas/New Year.
Indian Nationals can pay ticket fare in INR as per current exchange rate displayed on www.rbi.org.in
Passenger reservations/cancellation on the Deccan Odyssey can be done as per the following terms and conditions:
(i) 20% of ticket value at the time of booking
(ii) 80% of ticket value 35 days before departure of the tour
Cancellation must be advised immediately by Fax/E-mail to Travel Spirit International
Value of Ticket to be retained by Travel Spirit International on cancellation will be as follows:
- 5% of ticket value 63 days prior to the departure.
- 20% of Ticket Value 33-63 days prior to the departure.
- 50% of ticket value 18-32 days prior to the departure.
- 100% of ticket value 17 days or less days prior to the departure.
- No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a tourist on his own after the commencement of the tour.