The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum located in Agra that was built under Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
The Taj Mahal (also "the Taj") is considered the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Persian, Turkish, Indian, and Islamic architectural styles. In 1983, the Taj Mahal became a UNESCO World Heritage Site and was cited as "the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage."
While the white domed marble and tile mausoleum is most familiar, Taj Mahal is an integrated symmetric complex of structures that was completed around 1648. Ustad Ahmad Lahauri is generally considered as the principal designer of Taj Mahal.
Duration: - 01 Night / 02 Days
In time transfer to airport to catch your flight to New Delhi upon arrival in Delhi met and assisted by company representative at airport. Later drive to Agra, which is 203 Kms away from Delhi. Upon arrival in Agra check into your hotel. Rest of the day is free. Overnight at hotel.
Morning after breakfast at hotel, proceed to visit the world famous Taj Mahal. Later visit the Agra Fort. After visiting Agra Fort drive back to Delhi to catch your flight to Mumbai. Upon arrival in Mumbai transfer to your hotel.
Tour Cost per person in USD: -
||Single Room Supplement
Accommodation would be in below mentioned Hotels or Similar:
||Amar Yatri Niwas
Validity: - Above prices are based on 03 Star Hotels and are valid from 01 April 2013 till 30 September 2013. To know prices applicable from 01 October 2013, kindly send us your query.
Above cost includes: -
Above cost does not include: -
- Accommodation on twin sharing on bed & breakfast basis as per program
- All arrival & Departure transfer and sightseeing in Ac Vehicle
- Entrance fee to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Local English speaking guide for sightseeing
- All applicable taxes.
- Any airfares
- Any meals or drinks
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone calls, Laundry, soft / hard drinks, lunch, tipping etc.
- Camera/Video Fee at monuments.
- Any Porterage services at Airport/Railway Station
- Any other services not mentioned above