Variously known as "Pearl of the Orient" and a "Tourist Paradise", the state of Goa is located on the western coast of India in the coastal belt known as Konkan.
The magnificent scenic beauty and the architectural splendors of its temples, churches and old houses have made Goa a firm favorite with travelers around the world. But then, Goa is much more than just beaches and sea. It has a soul which goes deep into unique history, rich culture and some of the prettiest natural scenery that India has to offer.
How to reach – Goa is well connected with all the important cities of India by Air, Rail and Road.
Duration: - 2 Nights/3 Days
Pick up from city hotel and transfer to airport to catch your flight to Goa. Upon arrival in Goa transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is free. Overnight at hotel.
Full day sightseeing tour of North and South Goa visiting Old Goa churches and Portuguese Manor. Overnight at hotel.
Morning after breakfast at hotel. Later transfer to airport to catch your flight to Mumbai. Upon arrival in Mumbai transfer to your hotel.
Cost on per person in Indian Rupees: -
||05 – 07 Pax
Validity: - Above prices are valid from 01 April, 2013 till 30 September ’2013.
Above cost includes: -
Above cost does not include: -
- All arrival and departure transfers in Ac Vehicle.
- Accommodation on twin share on bed & breakfast basis for 2 nights / 3 days as per program.
- Entrance fee to Monuments.
- Local English speaking guide during the sight seeing in Goa.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any flight fare
- Any meals or drinks
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone calls, Laundry, soft / hard drinks, lunch, tipping etc.
- Camera/Video Fee at monuments.
- Any Porterage services at Airport/Railway Station
- Any other services not mentioned above
Accommodation would be in below mentioned hotels or similar: -
||Goa Beach House
||Baywatch Beach Resort
||Cidade De Goa